Friday, April 29, 2011

More tag making and exciting news!

In a flourish of me not wanted to get my apartment more feather infested before I move of campus I went on a hunt this morning in search of more tag making supplies, and some inspiration for more hair accessories.



On my travels I found some lovely large weathered looking roses, and some ivory colored feathers and biots for an amazing future hair clip (just you wait).




Upon my return to my apartment I found some lovely flowers resting on my door knob which made me super happy and excited to make things. But I need to wait until I move so I don't have to clean my living room a ridiculous number of times!




But onto my super exciting news!



Choco Boutique, where I have recently been allowed to sell my lovely creations, has invited me to make some pieces for their annual fashion show. For which I get to make some larger and more extravagant head wear than usual, and I am greatly looking forward to it! They also want to use the ones I make for the formal wear for a photo shoot after the show. I'm really excited for this opportunity!

For those who are interested in checking out my wares stop by Choco Boutique located at 220 Front St. Juneau AK. Or check out my Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/hpkit89

No comments:

Post a Comment