Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let's get ready for this business

Since I started my Etsy shop about a month ago, I figured I'd look around town to see if there were any local shops that would be interested in selling my wares.



 Lucky for me Juneau has a copious amount of boutiques that I was able to pop into and inquire at.

After five or six shops I wandered into Choco Boutique and to my luck they were more than willing to sell my hair accessories!


I've been working diligently the past few days making price tags, creating headbands, creating hair clips, and inventory lists. It's been a fun way to end the stress of finals week and start summer!

Even though I haven't made very many sales on my Etsy yet I've been getting a good amount of commissions locally and have been having fun making those and the ones that are now for sale at Choco boutique. And of course making a few hair clips for myself along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment