Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Working for the Weekend

This week is going to be very busy and work filled for me! Friday Choco Boutique is having their annual fashion show so I get to make lots of feathery hair clips for that. They've been really easy to work with and I absolutely love their shop!

You get to see my sketchbook!
This Saturday and Sunday at the Nugget Mall there is a craft fair that I need to make a ton of my wares for. I've been having a lot of fun sketching ideas of and figuring out color combinations for those.

I'm lucky that I haven't suffered any glue gun burns from this rush of productivity (of course as soon as I start working again I'll get burned). More updates to come as more clips and head bands are created!


This is my lovely work station in my mom's condo. Of course
my supplies are also strewn all over the counters and floors.

No comments:

Post a Comment